This is an update to let users know of the downtime that occurred yesterday until around 1:35 PM EST when the error was fixed and services were restored. The cause of the downtime was a billing error on my part when getting in contact with OVH, our website and service hosting provider.
The following services were affected, but have been restored:
- Z609.me website
- Z609 ZDM (z609 Domain Management) services and CDN (content delivery network)
- Z609 MinecraftMarket Material Design CDN
- OptimusMC archives (http://optimusmc.z609.me and http://archive.optimusmc.z609.me)
- ToxicPVP services (including Minecraft portion, website, Redis database, and CDN/static pages for map downloads)
- Z609.me MySQL services
- All Z609 products (YouProxy, Magic 8 Ball)
- All Z609 CDN’s (content delivery networks), including jQuery library at https://www.z609.me/lib/jquery.js
- Other private domains running ZDM may have been affected
- zBot experienced some issues
The first report of the issue was made by an administrator of the ToxicPVP community at approximately 8:35 AM EST.
All services have been restored.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.